Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i was stumbling through some old journals and writings and discovered this interesting piece about my mother that i wrote quite a while back.
"i know most of you have moms, but to me none of your moms are as special as mine And here are some of the things that she donse home work help, being thoughfull, and cooking like a pro. Anyway she is so special i just had to write a story about her. Anyway here is the first, thing.
As you might have guessed this paragraph is about homework help, well your rite. My mom helps me with homework when i need it. When i do she helps me. My mom helps me with my homework when i need it, but she's always being thoughtful.
Again as you might have guessed this paragraph is about being thoughful. My mom is thoughtful. Most mom are, it's thier nature. Well what makes my mom thoughful is she always thinking of others. She leaves little notes if you felling blue (even if your not). She buys me little gifts. Being thoughful is nice, But cooking like a pro is even beter.
Again as you might have guessed this paragraph is about cooking like a pro. Moms mons cook good. My mom has a way to make bad foods good. My mom cooks basically everything good.
My mom is the best. No one could replace her. I will do my best to help her. She is a great mom."


note: any spelling or grammatical errors are completely in effort to reproduce this completely raw and a copy of the original.

1 comment:

stamati anagnostou said...

a good plate of spaghetti far outweighs any humanitarian effort. you were wise for your age.